23rd September 2018
20th September 2018
Come along to the Sandown & Shanklin 10K and meet fellow runners and beat your personal best! As per usual there will be on day registration available but it is advised that you register for your place before hand using the link below. Once registered for the race there will be a confirmation email sent out on the Thursday before the race. Report to the race venue at 10:00am to collect numbers.
- Course Records to be set!
- Out and back along Sandown & Shanklin Seafront
- Accurately measured course – certified
- Medals & Tee shirts for ALL
- Trophies for top 3 runners
- UK Athletics Affiliated Event
- Toilet and bag drop facilities
- First Aid
- Water at various parts of the course
- Terrain : Seafront Promenade
- Results published within 48 hours
- Plenty of FREE parking
- On-Day registration
- Charity : Action for Blind People
BROWNS GOLF CENTRE & CAFE,
There are not any results for this event yet - please check back later.
There are 7 reviews for this event.
Great... look forward to the next one!!Any other notes?
AwesomeAny other notes?
Great day, Great peopleAny other notes?
Great race especially for first time 10k or PB chasersAny other notes?
First timer loved itAny other notes?
Excellent venue, fast and flat course, relaxed and friendly atmosphereAny other notes?
Helpful and encouraging marshals
Great run, great atmosphere and a challengeAny other notes?
I was new to this event, I found it easy to sign in and find my way around. everyone was welcoming.