Sunday 1st October 2017
Wednesday 27th September 2017
Come along to the Sandown & Shanklin 10K and meet fellow runners and beat your personal best! As per usual there will be on day registration available but it is advised that you register for your place before hand using the link below. Once registered for the race there will be a confirmation email sent out on the Thursday before the race. Report to the race venue at 10:00am to collect numbers.
- Course Records to be set!
- Out and back along Sandown & Shanklin Seafront
- Accurately measured course – certified
- Medals & Tee shirts for ALL
- Trophies for top 3 runners
- UK Athletics Affiliated Event
- Toilet and bag drop facilities
- First Aid
- Water at various parts of the course
- Terrain : Seafront Promenade
- Results published within 48 hours
- Plenty of FREE parking
- On-Day registration
- Charity : Action for Blind People
BROWNS GOLF CENTRE & CAFE,
<iframe src="https://www.eventrac.co.uk/embed/104"; frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" width="100%" height="600"></iframe>
There are 6 reviews for this event.
Great first 10k race for meAny other notes?
Something on the medal with a date and distance on it.
enjoyed the race very much and hope it will return next yearAny other notes?
Thanks to the organiser who was very helpful and informative it was excellent value
Really enjoyed the running, hope it will be on next year. Every thing about it was fab. Well done,Any other notes?
Aren't we lucky to have such a lovely island, to do wonderful runs, like today's. Loved the free coffee afterwards. We'll done to the team of organisers.
Excellent. May need to alter date as it clashes with IOW Fells Weekend. Still well supported by my local club IOWRRAny other notes?
Lovely run along Sandown bayAny other notes?
Nice flat run along the seafront.Any other notes?